Saturday, August 18, 2007 @ 10:02 AM
Hi gals!
Quite a quiet week for the blog cos I have been rather busy! No time at work... then after work also super packed with programs... Monday I met jie jie joyce for dinner then meet another friend to chit chat, tuesday was celebration core team meeting. Wed was supposed to be cell.. but jie jie Joyce was sick so cancelled and I went to do sth to my hair!! haha... you all will see on Sunday. Thursday I had rehearsal... yesterday then had time to rest... and blog! You all must have missed my ramblings...
Such a busy week, looking forward to going home for some quality rest.....(at work now, this week my Sat shift).
See ya all on Sunday!! 11.15 @back of hall 9 (can't have movie outing every week right)
I'll put Hosanna in the worship set. YEAH!
Loves Lots
Shujun
Stained glass masquerade
Still
Shujun ♥
She likes gentlemen.
Jaslyn.
She likes cute stuff.
Joyous.
She likes guys (in general).
Sarah.
She likes pink (in general).
Melody.
She likes weird stuff (including weird stuff).