Wednesday, August 01, 2007 @ 11:32 PM
Hi gals!
This blog looks fantastic!! so nice! haha..
Anyway, heard Jaslyn is traumatised again... Sorry Jaslyn, it is my fault. I messaged Cherlyn telling her that she can still join us, we never bothered that she is NA. But I also added that she should say sorry to you... Ah well... Let's ignore her for now. Guess she won't come for cell even if I invite her again...Maybe I'll look for another cell for her to go. hmmm... No matter what, we shall learn to love and forgive and not take it to heart k!
It is really her loss to not come to such a fun/happening/enjoyable/exciting/powerful/crazy cell group!!! Hahahaha.....
Going to sleep soon.
Lots of love!!!
Shujun
Stained glass masquerade
Still
Shujun ♥
She likes gentlemen.
Jaslyn.
She likes cute stuff.
Joyous.
She likes guys (in general).
Sarah.
She likes pink (in general).
Melody.
She likes weird stuff (including weird stuff).