Wednesday, August 22, 2007 @ 9:28 AM
I need a holiday!
I am quite desperate for a holiday this 2 weeks right?? Whole day also talk about it... Cos... my boss just resigned... his last day on 7 Sep. So? it means... I am going to work like mad after he leaves!!. It also means I will not be able to take leave after that. Sad life.
Therefore, I MUST GO ON A HOLIDAY!!! hahaha... mad. I may go off this weekend, not confirmed yet... so let you all know if there is cell or not k?? If I am not around, you all can still go service together lah.
Hooooooooooliiiiiii daaaayy!~!!~!!!!
Loves all of you Lots!
Shujun
Stained glass masquerade
Still
Shujun ♥
She likes gentlemen.
Jaslyn.
She likes cute stuff.
Joyous.
She likes guys (in general).
Sarah.
She likes pink (in general).
Melody.
She likes weird stuff (including weird stuff).