yo sexayyes!

now the blog is ONLY limited to us kiddos. (:
someone go tell jiejie shujun she's gotta log in with my account.
heh. changed blogskin. the tagboard very unmatching, I know, but uh I've got a serious case of runny nose here and I can't even concentrate on my msn conversations.. so I'll redo it some other time.
maybe I'll change the skin again soon someday (:
you know why I changed the mighty to save skin? it was pretty nice and exotic and all..
but the font was too small and ugly. ARIAL. omg. plus I was super lazy to edit the fonts code. :/
so there. :D now this is our secret little haven where no one else can intrude (unless some of our friends are top hackers, which doesn't seem to be the case here).
oh yes. to jiejie shujun: nope, I dont think any of us are guilty besides in our ahem
inner mind theatres.. -evil glint of eyes 8D and oh yeah. I
dont like chicken skin. it's gross.YMEHHHLODY