These few days, I am a little frustrated with one of my close friend... He refuses to listen to the good advice from me and his friends and continued with an un-wholesome relationship.. He himself knows it is not good to continue it but yet he still continues....
i am still relatively cool... I kinda believe that people are old enuff to make their own decisions and whatever consequences they have to bear it is their own doing... *evil laugh* but one of my other friend is like vomitting blood already haha.... Nag and nag also no use...
But then again, think about it.. are there times where we delibrately do things even though we know it is wrong or we know is not good for us?? Sure got many right? Then even if your parents( or cell leader?) tell you it is wrong and nag and nag you will still ignore them right?
A simple example for me, you know how oily and fattening chicken skin is right? Even though my mum/friends nag at me at how bad it is to eat them, I will still eat.... hahaha.... it is nice... =)
Or if I tell you gals that you should not have boyfriends at this age.. I wonder how many of you will still go ahead and find yourself one????? haha.... got guilty ones here???
I guess this is exactly what happens when we try to run our own lives, ignoring good advice from people who care and most of all ignoring God's word. But let's be wise people who will do things according to God's will and not of our own desires.
Ah well... Just wanna share with you all my frustration. Hope none of you will give me this kind of problem k!!!
Lots of Love,
Shujun