Friday, November 30, 2007 @ 2:27 PM
Hi gals!!!
Me again... yah... has gradually become my personal blog!!! hahaha.. Well well.. Interesting Observation: Do you realise I always blog on Fridays????? I guess it is because the end of the week is coming and I am in better mood to blog... normally mid-week I'll be pre-occupied with work!
Anyway... Who is coming this Sunday??? Is it just Sarah?? Jaslyn coming??You are highly encouraged to bring friends!! Do let me know if you are bringing anyone k!!!!!!!!! I will be singing this week.. Will try to sit with you all la. Cos my friend is bringing a common Non-christian friend so i may sit with themm... we see how lah...
Shujun
Stained glass masquerade
Still
Shujun ♥
She likes gentlemen.
Jaslyn.
She likes cute stuff.
Joyous.
She likes guys (in general).
Sarah.
She likes pink (in general).
Melody.
She likes weird stuff (including weird stuff).